Thursday, June 7, 2012

Nothing to See Here

So have some more Dimmu Borgir


Life is going pretty well. My new job takes up basically all the afternoon, so I find myself with less time to read and write. And really, I need to get off my ass and start submitting "Up in Hell" to a few of these markets I've scouted out. I'm itching to start the sequel and yet I feel like I shouldn't until the first one gets booted out of the nest. Then again, maybe being eager to begin a project is a good thing and I should jump on that while it lasts.

I volunteered at the American Craft Beer Fest despite protests from the social anxiety goblin. Lots of good beer was had and the work wasn't too difficult; basically just making sure that nobody was too drunk and that the brewers were behaving themselves.

Best beer: Dogfish Head's Sah'tea
Runner up: Maine Beer Co's Lunch

Worst beer: Amherst Brewing's Bloody Mary Pale ale (dear god, why?)

And we now have a bunch of coasters and sticker lying around the house that I need to figure out what to do with.

No comments:

Post a Comment